Effective September 12, 2021, there will be two services at 8:30 and 10:30 am each Sunday. In accordance with local health regulations, diocesan guidelines, and for the safety of all, we ask that you observe the following:
- Please enter the Cathedral through the Link doors (i.e., the back door accessed from the parking lot or the front door from James St. North at the north end of the Cathedral).
- Masks are required at all times while in the building. We ask that you bring your own, however, there will be masks available for those who do not have them.
- All attendees will be asked to complete a contact log, complete the verbal screening for COVID risk, and ensure hand sanitization. Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the church.
- Washroom facilities will be limited to the main washrooms.
- After checking in, please maintain social distancing of 6 feet at all times. Once seated, we ask that you do not move around the nave. Physical greetings are not permitted. Please note that there will be no social gathering in the building after the service.
- There will be no passing of a collection plate. An offertory box will be placed as you enter the nave for those wishing to make in-person offerings.
- There will be no physical touching during the passing of the peace. Please feel free to wave or signal the peace sign.
- Music including vocal and instrumental elements will be part of the Sunday services, however, congregational singing is not possible.
- Eucharist will consist of the wafer only. Please consume your communion wafer after you leave the Priest, briefly removing your mask and then returning your mask.
- To ensure social distancing is maintained, please do not congregate around doorways or areas directly outside the building.
If you have any concerns before, during, or after a service, please contact any of the wardens or Dean Tim.