The Cathedral is supported solely through the generosity of parishioners, Friends of the Cathedral, and visitors. Donations fund our many ministries including outreach, pastoral care, education and music programs as well as the maintenance and upkeep of our heritage building, and staff salaries. Please give generously!
There are several ways to donate.
- You can donate online. Online giving is simple and convenient. The Cathedral uses PayPal to process credit card donations and payments. Please use the Donate button below. You will be taken to the secure PayPal website. Please note that you don’t need to have your own PayPal account to use this option.
- You can participate in our pre-authorized givings (PAG) program. To set up the PAG option, please select Regular Donations in the chart below. You will be taken to our Intention Form which should be completed and delivered to the Cathedral Office. Should you need assistance, please contact the Cathedral Office by email or call 905-527-1316 Ext. 240.
- You can become a Friend of the Cathedral.
- You can place your donation on the collection plate during Sunday services.
- You can mail your donation (please do not send cash).
Friends of the Cathedral
Schedule a repeated donation by week, month, or quarter.
Make a single donation in your own name or donate in honour of somebody special.
Donate as a Friend of the Cathedral.
Please note: We are a registered charity and will issue tax receipts after the end of the year for annual donations of $20 or more.